FROM: University Technology Services
RE: Faculty OneDrive Migration
Sent: 8/29/2019 9:34:26 AM
To: Faculty, Staff
Faculty will have their personal NDrive migrated to OneDrive starting in September. This task has already been completed for students and staff.
Benefits of OneDrive include:
· Anytime and anywhere access to files: you no longer have to log in from a particular campus system to access your files
· Enhanced security
· Document sharing enhancements
· More storage space
We will migrate according to the following schedule:
· Faculty with NO DATA on NDrive - (last names A thru Z) - data migrated and NDrive removed on 9-10-2019 (TUESDAY).
· 1st faculty group - (last names starting with A thru G) – data migrated and NDrive removed on 9-24-2019 (TUESDAY).
· 2nd faculty group - (last names starting with H thru N) – data migrated and NDrive removed on 9-26-2019 (THURSDAY).
· 3rd faculty group - (last names starting with O thru Z) – data migrated and NDrive removed on 10-1-2019 (TUESDAY).
You will receive further instructions from UTech as your migration date nears. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Helpdesk at 724-938-5911.
For more information on UTech, please follow us on Twitter: @calupatech