FROM: AFSCME Local 2322
RE: OPERATION: WE SALUTE YOU
Sent: 10/10/2019 10:07:32 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
AFSCME Local 2322 (California University of Pennsylvania) will be collecting items for our active military troops as a way to thank them for their many sacrifices for our freedom.
EXAMPLES OF ITEMS WE'RE COLLECTING (NEW ITEMS ONLY):
- Personal hygiene items (deodorant, leave in conditioner, disposable razors, dental floss)
- Feminine products
- Books/Magazines/Puzzle books (Clean content)
- Fun posters and calendars for dressing up the place
- AA and AAA batteries (new in package)
- Movies and Music (new CDs or DVDs Clean content)
- Non perishable foods like beef jerky, hard candy, gum, protein/granola bars, nuts (other than peanuts) dried fruit (no chocolate or melting items)
- Notes of thanks and words of encouragement
- VISA and M/C gift cards / International phone cards
- FOR A COMPLETE LIST SEE CONTACT INFO BELOW
DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 19TH.
Drop off locations:
Azorsky Copy Center Keystone 200B Eberly 333 Duda 111
Please contact Pam Luko at email@example.com, Judy Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Pascarell at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like the complete list of items.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!