FROM: Office of Payroll
RE: Payday - December 20, 2019
Sent: 12/11/2019 8:38:49 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
The Cal U campus will be closed December 23 through December 26, 2019 and January 1, 2020. Paychecks for the December 20th pay date will be held until 10:00 am on December 20th; checks that are not picked up by that time will be mailed that day.
It is important to verify your address via your paystub on the Employee Self-Service portal to make sure it is correct for your paycheck/W-2.
If you have not signed up to receive your W-2 electronically, you may do so now via ESS until December 31st. This feature keeps your W-2 in your ESS account for years during your active employment status. Also, electronic W-2's are released two weeks earlier than those that are mailed.
Log on to the Employee Self-Service Portal:
1. Select Employee Self-Service tab and then the Payroll tab.
2. Select Update W-2 Election.
3. Select “I wish to receive my W-2 form electronically."
4. Check the mark “I have read the above notice and agree to receive my W-2 form only in electronic format.”
5. Press the Continue with Electronic Enrollment button.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 724-938-4426.
James Ahearn, Payroll Director