FROM: Cal U Theatre
RE: Auditions and Technical Interviews
Sent: 1/7/2020 1:23:45 PM
Cal U Theatre will hold auditions for its spring season on January 23rd beginning at 5:30. Those seeking to audition and interview should arrive at 5 to complete a form. Please bring your spring schedule and a pen/pencil.
Technical Positions: We are seeking Assistant Stage Managers, preparation and run for the following areas: Sound , Lighting, Flies, Properties, Scenic, Costume, Makeup, Wig/Hair. You will interview with Tech Staff and Faculty. Please bring a resume or a record of your previous experience. Contact Sabrina at email@example.com for more information.
Performer Needs and requirements:
Into The Woods
- Performance dates--March 26-28
- Rehearsals begin January 27th
- Prepare a selection from Musical Theatre that is 18-24 bars in length. Please bring sheet music. There will be an accompanist for you. No a capella singing.
- Prepare a monologue between 45 seconds and 1 minute in length.
- Everyone should bring clothing in which you can move.
- Musicians also needed. Please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org for musician needs only.
- Contact Destiny at cum7536 or Dr. P at email@example.com
Performance In Motion
- Performance dates--April 23rd-25th
- Rehearsals begin soon after auditions
- Performers of any type
- Prepare to move. Bring comfortable clothes and any and all movement footwear.
- Contact Brendan at pav6878 or Dr. Staszel at firstname.lastname@example.org