April is Alcohol Awareness Month.
Even though we aren't on campus right now, we still want alcohol awareness to be fun and interactive. H.E.A.R.T. (Health Education Awareness Resource Team) has sent an email announcement with facts about alcohol Monday-Thursday of this week. Today is quiz day! Be sure to complete and email your quiz answers to Rachel Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 17th by 4pm to be eligible. All those who complete the quiz by Friday at 4pm will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon e-gift card!
Alcohol Awareness TRUE/FALSE Quiz:
1) Alcohol is a depressant drug – True / False
2) Recovery from addiction is never possible – True / False
3) Binge drinking is the same for men and women – True / False
4) Heavy alcohol consumption has no long-term effects on the body – True / False
5) There are no resources available since campus is closed – True / False
6) 1 in 4 college students experience negative academic consequences as a result of drinking alcohol – True / False
7) 100% of college students will drinking throughout their college career – True / False