Attention: Military & Veteran students – please see scholarship opportunity below.
Scholarship Opportunity for Military & Veterans
The 2020-2021 Colonel Arthur L. Bakewell Scholarship application is available.
In order to qualify, students must meet the minimum requirements:
· Complete scholarship application and submit before May 29, 2020 (request an application by contacting Mr. Prah at: email@example.com)
· Must be a current Cal U student and be registered full-time for fall 2020 semester (must have completed the spring 2020 semester to be eligible)
· Must have served on active duty for purposes other than training
· Must provide and/or demonstrate need for additional financial assistance
· Post-9/11 G.I. Bill recipients are eligible; priority given to student Veterans between 40-90% entitlement
Please contact Mr. Robert Prah, Director, Office of Military & Veterans Affairs, with any questions or to request an application.