Current AnnouncementsFROM: Dr. James O. Burton, Interim Associate Dean - College of Education and Human Services RE: Graduate Assistantship Available - Fall 2012
Sent: 8/28/2012 2:39:19 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
The College of Education and Human Services has a position available for Fall 2012 semester. Graduate assistant will report to the Associate Dean.
- strong written and verbal skills
- strong interpersonal communication skills
- ability to work independently and collaboratively
- strong organizational skills
- extensive knowledge of computers and computer skills
- perform other duties as assigned by the administrative assistants and clerical support
- collaborate with the Associate Dean on special projects
- setting up educational seminars and recruitment (flyers, brouchure, pamphlets, etc)
If interested, please send your resume to Dr. James Burton (Burton@calu.ed) immediately.