Current AnnouncementsFROM: Odeese Khalil RE: Graduate Assistant Needed - Arabic Language & Culture Program for Fall 2013 & Spring 2014
Sent: 6/4/2013 11:10:31 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Graduate Assistant Needed for the Arabic Language & Culture Program
For Fall 2013 & Spring 2014
1 position available (You will receive a stipend to pay for 9 credits each semester)
we prefer that interested applicants:
· possess excellent communication skills
· be willing to assist and support students in an online learning environment
· communicate effectively in Arabic & English
· be energetic, organized, and attentive to student's needs
· time flexibility & familiarity with d2l are a plus!
Does this sound like you?
Are you interested in a unique experience supporting one-of-a-kind program?
please send your resume to:
Ms. Odeese khalil, Arabic Program Coordinator & Instructor
250 University Ave., Box 63, Manderino Library, Room 450