Current AnnouncementsFROM: Pam DelVerne RE: OrgSync Tiny Tutorial #1
Sent: 9/6/2013 3:15:38 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
OrgSync Tiny Tutorial #1
How to change your notification settings
- Log in to OrgSync at sai.orgsync.com
- Hover over the gear icon on your personal toolbar (far right), then click Manage Account
- Click the Notification Settings tab to enable or disable notifications for each organization and module:
- Forwarding of OrgSync messages to your Cal U email
- Organization text messaging
- Organization communication
- Module notification
- Involvement notification
- Finalize your settings, then click Submit
Don't forget about our Tuesday workshop series! This Tuesday, September 10, we meet from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Mac Lab for "Getting up to Speed with OrgSync: An Overview".
OrgSync is a new way to connect and get involved on campus. Explore events, activities and volunteer opportunities; join student organizations and communicate with other Cal U students. Memberships and activities tracked in OrgSync will appear on your official Cal U Activities Transcript.
OrgSync allows clubs to track spending, manage events, hold elections, manage memberships, message members, and much more. Advisors will be the first administrator for every club, then additional administrators can be assigned--for instance, the club president.
Log in at http://sai.orgsync.com using your Cal U email username and password to get started.
For more information about OrgSync, contact Pam DelVerne at 724-938-5973, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OrgSync is a free service offered by the Student Association, Inc. and Student Affairs.