Current AnnouncementsFROM: PSECU RE: employment opportunities
Sent: 10/17/2013 2:06:37 PM
The PSECU eCenter at California University of PA is currently accepting applications for student interns.
This is not a work study position.
Student Interns promote Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union (PSECU), membership on campus and educate California University of Pennsylvania students, faculty and staff about PSECU services; demonstrate how to use automated systems;
and, assist in the application process for PSECU membership or services.
Prerequisites for Job:
· Must be enrolled at California University of Pennsylvania.
· Must be able to approach and talk to people.
· Must be able to handle stressful or difficult situations in a calm manner.
· Must have good listening and oral communication skills.
· Will receive and be tested in product knowledge and sales training with an 80% score required.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be Internet literate.
· Must be bondable.
If interested, please visit the PSECU table located in the Natali Student Center during the week of October 21st for an application or stop in the PSECU eCenter located on the lower level of the Natali Student Center, Monday – Friday from 10am-5pm before October 25th.
Interviews will be scheduled during November.