Current AnnouncementsFROM: Cheryl Vogrig RE: Grant Writers Fellowship Program 2014 - Deadline Approaching
Sent: 4/1/2014 8:09:42 AM
To: Faculty, Staff
The deadline for the Grant Writers Fellowship Program 2014 is April 9th. Please take a moment to review the application information below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the OSPR at Ext. 1662.
California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U) is pleased to announce the fifth Grant Writers Fellowship Program in which faculty and staff will have the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive enrichment workshop covering everything from strategizing the selection of your potential funding source to learning effective grant writing for competitive grant applications/proposals. Emphasis is placed on research and writing strategies and skills required to successfully submit competitive external proposals on behalf of Cal U. Fellows will be expected to attend all of the workshop sessions in order to maintain status in the program.
Consider the Benefits...
· Develop capabilities in securing external funding to support research, outreach or public service.
· Enhance curriculum vita or résumé.
· $500 participation incentive.
You are Eligible if you are…
· Tenured or tenure track faculty with a full-time appointment, or
· Full time permanent staff who are required to write grants as part of their job (verified by supervisor/VP), and
· Interested in funding for research, critical programs and projects that align with the Cal U mission, and
· Available to attend a three-day session in May 2014.
Don't miss out on the opportunity...
· Fellowship Application Deadline April 9 @ 3:00 pm
· Grant Writers’ 3-Day Workshop Session May 14, 15 & 16, 2014