Current AnnouncementsFROM: Healthy Habits RE: Commit to Change Week Activities
Sent: 4/8/2014 8:53:09 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Healthy Habits presents
Commit to Change Week!
April 14- 18
Daily events to help you make healthy lifestyle changes!
14th- Move More Monday: 10,000 Steps A Day Kick-Off!
· Sign up at the Herron Recreation & Fitness Center (HRFC) 9A.M. – 5 P.M.
· First 150 people to register in this program get a FREE step counter!!
· Join a walking group or walk on your own
15th- Terrific Tuesday: Outdoor Picnic & Play
· Join us on 3rd street outside of Natali Student Center for food
· FREE Games from Recreational Services
· Try a mini-spin class with bikes from HRFC
16th- Wellness Wednesday: Stress & Emotional Eating
· Carter Hall Multi-purpose room 12:00 P.M.- 1 P.M.- AVI dietician: Michele Apple
· FREE Water Bottles for the first 10 people!
· FREE Stress Balls to the first 25 people!
17th- Think about it Thursday: Stress Busting
· Guided Meditation- 11:00 A.M. HRFC Group Fitness Studio
· FREE Stress Kits available from 11 A.M.-1 P.M. in HRFC
18th- Fit Frenzy Friday: Focus on Fitness
· Attend a group fitness class in HRFC and get a chance to win a prize!
· Test Yourself: Fitness Tests available
Contact Brenda Fetsko for more information on any of the activities for Commit to Change week.