BECOME A PEER MENTOR FOR THE FALL 2023 - SPRING 2024 SCHOOL YEAR!
Peer Mentors are an essential group of volunteer student leaders who dedicate their time and offer guidance, support, and motivation to new first year and transfer students as they transition to college!
What does it take to be a successful mentor?
· * Dedicate time to meet and communicate with your protégé.
· * Support your protégé as they prepare for college before the semester even begins and throughout their first year.
· * Create a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere and have fun!
· * Gain skills that employers want to see and enhance your resume.
All majors are encouraged to sign-up.
· * 2.3 GPA required; 3.0 GPA required for education majors.
· * Must be a sophomore – senior by fall 2023.
Click HERE to sign up for a training!
For more information email email@example.com.