Go Army Applicants
California University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce that tuition assistance may be applied towards ALL of our degree programs.
GoArmyEd Programs of Study
- Arabic Language and Culture (Bachelor of Arts, Letter of Completion)
- Legal Studies (Bachelor of Arts, Jurisprudence)
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science)
- Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science)
Post Bachelor's Letter of Completion and Certification
- Letter of Completion in Intercollegiate Athletic Administration
- Certification in Early Childhood Education
- Certification in English as a Second Language
- Certificate in Sports Counseling
- Applied Criminology (Master of Arts in Social Science)
- Administrative Program for Principals (Master of Education)
- Advanced Studies in Secondary Education & Teacher Leadership (Master of Education)
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education or Master of Education with Certification)
- English as a Second Language (Master of Education or Master of Education with Certification)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (Master of Education)
- Technology Education (Master of Education)
- Business Administration (Master of Science)
- Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention (Master of Science)
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science)
- Sport Management Studies: Intercollegiate Athletic Administration Concentration (Master of Science)
- Sport Management Studies: Sports Counseling Concentration (Master of Science)
- Sport Management Studies: Sports Management Concentration (Master of Science)
- Sport Psychology (Master of Science)
- Wellness and Fitness (Master of Science)
- Wellness Coaching (Master of Science)
- Legal Studies-Criminal Justice Concentration (Master of Science)
- Legal Studies-Homeland Security (Master of Science)
- Legal Studies-Law and Public Policy (Master of Science)
- Nursing Administration and Leadership (Master of Science in Nursing)
Post-Master's Letter of Completion
- Performance Enhancement & Injury Prevention
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Sport Psychology
- Wellness & Fitness
- Wellness Coaching
Post-Master's Certification Programs
- Administrative Program for Principals
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility
To view more detailed information on any of the above programs, please click here.
GoArmyEd Application and Tuition Assistance
First, visit GoArmyEd to apply for one of the approved GoArmyEd programs and register for your classes.
- The Department of Defense covers $4500 per year for full-time students.
- Your Education Service Officer (ESO) will advise you on your eligibility.
- You must submit a request for assistance each course session or semester.
- All branches require registration for classes through VIP prior to Tuition Assistance approval on the GoArmyEd Portal.
- The suspense for registration for Tuition Assistance, is no later than 7 days past the start of term date.
The difference/amount that your Army TA will not cover is your financial responsibility and is due up front by the due date and/or start of each semester. It is the soldier's/student's responsibility to know how much the Army will be providing in TA per semester. You can view your status of TA via your GoArmyEd Portal account. In addition, you can view your Cal U billing statement via the VIP website as well as make the payment at VIP Portal Link.