Spouses or Dependents

Site Search

A Cal U Army ROTC 2nd Lt. salutes an NCO during the "First Salute"A Cal U Army ROTC 2nd Lt. salutes an NCO during the "First Salute"

Spouses or Dependents

Global Online courses are also ideal for spouses or other family members who are interested in earning their degrees. Active duty military, along with spouses and dependents, benefit from our affordable in-state tuition rates.

For information on the tuition rates, please click here

Financial Aid for Military Spouses/Dependents

Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)

MyCAA provides up to $6,000 in financial assistance to the spouses of active duty and activated Guard and Reserve Service members worldwide. MyCAA financial assistance pays for expenses such as post-secondary education and training, tuition, licensing and credentialing fees. Eligible spouses who are ready to explore portable career options and develop career goals and plans should establish a MyCAA account at the MyCAA website. Visit www.militaryonesource.com to learn more.

For more information about Global Online, complete an online request or contact Global Online at 724-938-5958 or toll-free at 1-866-595-6348 or e-mail us at gomilitary@calu.edu.

Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB) - Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits

The transferability option under the Post 9/11 GI Bill allows service members to transfer unused benefits to their spouses or dependent children.

The Department of Defense (DoD) determines whether or not you can transfer benefits to your family members. To apply to transfer your benefits, please click the link here: (This website is only available to military members) https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/

Upon approval, family members may apply to use transferred benefits with the VA by completing VA Form 22-1990e. VA Form 22-1990e should only be completed and submitted to the VA by the family member after DoD has approved the request for the TEB. Do not use VA Form 22-1990e to apply for TEB. Please use this link to access the electronic version of the VA Form 22-1990e (VONAPP): http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/main.asp

For more information on the TEB and other VA education programs, please visit the links listed below: (links will take you to an external site that is provided through the Department of Veterans Affairs)

Helpful Links

Request Information

Apply NowProgramsCosts CalculatorRefer A Vulcan

Connect with Us

Visit Us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterConnect on LinkedIn