Military Transfer Credits

Site Search

Two Cal U students dressed in military uniforms.Two Cal U students dressed in military uniforms.

Military Transfer Credits

The Office of Articulation and Transfer Evaluation conducts all military transcript evaluations. Individuals requesting a credit evaluation for military schooling must submit the appropriate documentation.

The Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy are now using a Joint Services Transcript (JST).  .  The merge of AARTS, SMART, and CGI to a 'purple' transcript under a single name and program is a major accomplishment for the Military Voluntary Education Program and was enthusiastically promoted and supported by DANTES.

Cal U awards credit for military schooling based on the recommendations given by the American Council on Education (ACE).

To submit your military transcript, please use the links below:

Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy (Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard and Veterans):

Air Force (CCAF):

For information about applying for Veterans Education Benefits and the Montgomery GIBill, please contact the Cal U Office of Veterans Affairs.

Cal U understands the demands of military life.  Whether you are based on foreign soil or located somewhere closer to home, let us help you achieve your educational goals.  To find out how we can serve you, please visit Global Online Programming.

A&TE would like to thank our veterans for their service.

More Info

Apply NowRequest InformationVisit button

Connect with Cal U


Related Links

Global Online Programming

Office of Veterans Affairs