Building strong relationships with school counselors is our goal at California University of Pennsylvania. We're eager to partner with you to help students realize their potential for a strong academic future.
We offer many resources and events to help support your mission as a school counselor, ranging from campus visits for large student groups to college fairs and professional development events. Please review these opportunities and contact Admissions for help or more information. See the Counselor Directory and Dates and Deadlines sections below for more information.
Cal U is eager to make your job easier with the following list of key topics and links to the latest information from Cal U:
- Application Status: To check the status of a student's application to Cal U, please contact Admissions at 724-938-4404.
- Career and Professional Development Center
- Class Profile: Find the latest information for general admission criteria.
- Contact Admissions: Email or call 724-938-4404.
- Financial Aid
- High School Early Admit Program
- Submit Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation: Here's how to submit transcripts to California University of Pennsylvania:
- Mail official documents to California University of Pennsylvania, Campus Box 94, 250 University Ave., California, PA 15419
- Fax official documents from high school to Cal U's Admissions Office (note: all copies must be clear and legible) at 724-938-4564.
- Email official documents from high school to Cal U's Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When using third-party servicers such as E-Script, Parchment, or Scribbles, please use email@example.com.
- Students may hand-deliver official transcripts so long as they are in a sealed envelope from the high school guidance office.
- Visit Cal U Cal U offers campus tours and admissions presentations Monday through Friday. To personalize a visit for your group, contact the Admissions Office at 724-938-4404. Individual students can schedule visits online or contact Admissions.
Dates and Deadlines
Rolling Admissions Policy: Cal U will review, evaluate and make a decision on every applicant as soon as we receive a completed application. This process typically takes two weeks.
Important Dates: Major activities happen year-round at Cal U that are designed for school counselors and students. See a monthly listing here.