Master of Business Administration - MBA Degree
What's in your future?
On-campus and online options - Classes begin Fall, Spring and Summer
Are you looking for a program that will enable you to complete your MBA in just one year? California University of Pennsylvania offers an accelerated MBA program that you can complete in just one year attending full-time. Why not make the decision to take control of your future by committing to earning your Master of Business Administration degree today? Cal U has been operating its business programs for more than 30 years and now offers three MBA options to meet your needs.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - on-campus and online
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Entrepreneurship - 100% online
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Business Analytics - 100% online
Master of Business Administration program benefits
- Assess the needs of today's progressive businesses and entrepreneurs
- Develops advanced managerial and entrepreneurial skills in areas that significantly impact modern business enterprises
- Allows students to participate on-campus or online on a full- or part-time basis
- Can be completed in as little as 12 months
Overview of courses
Each course in the Master of Business Administration is designed to develop skills in a variety of areas. Students will take courses in:
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
Cal U’s MBA gives students the skills neccessary to become valuable business managers. As a graduate of the program you also will have career opportunities in management, business consulting, research and development and fundraising. Our graduates are working in organizations including Bank of New York Mellon, PNC, U.S. Department of Energy, Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania, National City Bank, 84 Lumber and many more. With the help of The Career & Professional Development Center, we'll connect you to potential employers through networking events, job shadowing opportunities, on-campus and off-campus recruiting, job and internship fairs, and organizational contacts.