Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration and Leadership
We are now accepting applications for the Spring term (January start) from registered nurses (RN’s) who have graduated with a BSN from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program!
The MSN (Master of Science in Nursing) Nursing Administration and Leadership program prepares graduates in the advanced practice roles of administrators and leaders. These nurse leaders will address prevailing health and nursing issues, have a comprehensive understanding of and beginning competence in nursing research, and a foundation for doctoral study in nursing.
The MSN in Nursing Administration and Leadership curriculum addresses current practice and employment trends for today's nurse administrators and leaders. It builds on theory and knowledge from baccalaureate nursing programs as it blends concepts with practice, culminating in a preceptor-based practicum.
MSN Program in Nursing Administration & Leadership:
- The MSN Program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120, Phone: 1-202-887-6791, www.aacn.nche.edu)
- 100% online.
- 20-month program.
- Highly qualified faculty teaching specialty courses.
- Competitive tuition rates and fees.
- Limited to 35 students per class.
- Allows graduates to assume leadership positions in a variety of settings including:
- ambulatory care facilities
- long-term care agencies
- corporate settings
- insurance industry
Tuition is affordable and financial aid is available for those who qualify.
To learn more, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 1-866-595-6348.
Not already a registered Nurse or RN-BSN? Click here to find out how to get started.