Why Cal U Global Online?
- History Cal U is a brick-and-mortar state school founded in 1852 and accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. As a GO student you earn the same diploma as a graduate from Cal U’s on-ground programs.
- Programs With over 40 degree and non-degree programs Cal U GO has one to meet your career and professional needs.
- Quality GO courses have the same objectives, content, and learning outcomes as on-ground programs and are taught by the same professors; many experts in their fields. Many GO programs have earned program accreditation. For four consecutive years, GO ranked in the top three in “Online Colleges Guide to Online Schools”
- Affordability GO students do not pay fees for on-ground services and most pay a reduced, competitive out of state tuition rate.
- Service Our “one-stop” support staff is always ready to answer your questions and meet your academic needs. A dedicated coordinator serves our active military and their dependents.
- Learning Outcomes GO programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement, or enhancement!
- Alumni Cal U is your education partner for life. GO graduates join Cal U’s 55,000 living alumni in networking, volunteering, and giving.
***For the 4th Consecutive year, Cal U Global Online Ranks overall
“Top 3 Online Colleges in the Guide to Online Schools”***
Learn More about Cal U Global Online Programs
Each program offers a variety of start terms and one is right for you!
For more information:
- Complete an online request
- Call Global Online toll-free at 1-866-595-6348, or
- Email us at email@example.com
View our Virtual Open House to Register and for more information on Cal U Global Online Programs!
Cal U Cares
“It’s you Cal U cares about;
your growth and development,
your success and achievement,
Global Online: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.595.6348
For the 4th Consecutive year, Cal U Ranked
“Top 3 Online Colleges in the Guide to Online Schools”