One (1) Full-Time Graduate Assistant needed to aid in the graduate component of the Childhood Education Department. Fall 19 - Spring 2020. Prior experience is not necessary. Position works directly with the graduate coordinator would include assistance in the following:
· Filing documents and records related to graduate programs
· Conducting research related to early childhood education
· Recruitment of new students
· Individualized projects as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Commitment to professionalism
· Good sense of humor
· Willingness to learn and try new things
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to complete tasks when unsupervised
20 hours per week / 200 hours for Fall 19 semester – 300 hours for Spring semester. Specific days and times are negotiable Monday-Friday. Generally, evenings and weekends are not possible.
Please email a cover letter, resume/CV, and names of three references (with contact information) to Dr. Michelle Early Torregano at firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to email with any questions. Incomplete applications may not be considered. Education, Counseling, and Communication Disorders students are especially encouraged to apply.
Interviews will start immediately.