One Full-Time Graduate Assistant needed to aid in a variety of library-related activities for Fall 2019 - Spring 2020. Prior experience is not necessary. Position works directly with the librarians and could include assistance with any of the following responsibilities depending on individual skill sets:
· Assistance at specific service points in conjunction with faculty
· Library event promotion
· Help with the library Facebook page and/or other social media
· Assistance with work study students
· Digitization Projects (assisting with scanning, organizing content, archiving content)
· Assistance with basic instructional design / information literacy class preparation
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Commitment to professionalism
· Good sense of humor
· Willingness to learn and try new things
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to complete tasks when unsupervised
20 hours per week / 300 hours per semester. Specific days and times are negotiable Monday-Friday. Generally, evenings and weekends are not possible.
Please email a cover letter, resume/CV, and names of three references (with contact information) to Dr. Sittler at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your major and why you are interested in this position. Feel free to email with any questions. Incomplete applications may not be considered. Education, Counseling, and Communication Disorders students are especially encouraged to apply.
Interviews will start immediately. Open until filled. Previous applicants are encouraged to resubmit materials.