California University of Pennsylvania
Bill and Candace Booker Student Leader Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize Bill and Candace Booker’s respect for the educational experience at California University of Pennsylvania and to provide recognition and financial assistance to undergraduate students enrolled or planning to enroll at the university.
· Full-time undergraduate students enrolled or planning to enroll at California University of PA.
· Positive academic record.
· Demonstrated financial need.
· Leadership or potential for leadership through participation in such groups as Student Government, Council of Trustees, or other student and community organizations.
· Student must demonstrate exemplary contribution to the community through out-of-class activities.
Each scholarship shall be awarded for one (1) academic year, and may be renewed for subsequent years providing the recipient reapplies, continues to meet the conditions of eligibility, and funds are available.
ü Completed Application
ü Listing of University Activities (High School activities for non-current students)
ü Listing of out of classroom Community Activities & Contributions
ü Essay describing why you should be awarded the Booker Student Leader Scholarship
ü Academic Transcript for non-current Cal U students
(Academic Transcript will be provided by Student Affairs for current Cal U students)
Applications for this scholarship are to be forwarded to Student Affairs where the awards for the upcoming academic year will be determined by a Selection Committee.
Contact Student Affairs for application:
Natali Student Center, Suite 311
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 30th at 4:00 p.m.
Contact Brenda DePaoli, firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-938-4439 if questions.