Submissions are now being accepted for the Department of English Annual Literary and Cultural Criticism Award.
DEADLINE: 10 April 2020
To recognize analytical essays by CalU students that are clearly organized, well researched, and cogently argued.
Essays may be on any literary, cultural, or theoretical topic. They may include a cited research component, such as secondary sources, but this is not a requirement. They may have been written for CalU classes, though this is not a requirement.
• 7-12 pages in length, exclusive of bibliography and / or notes
• MLA current style
• Clean copy (no marks from professor)
• Anonymous (remove your name from all pages except title page)
• Title page includes: Title, your name, email address, local and permanent addresses and phone numbers
• Submit an electronic copy as an attachment (lastname.doc) to: email@example.com.