STUDENTS! NEED HELP?
Student Affairs staff offers signs of strength for our students.
Stay Well. Stay Strong. Stay Connected. #CalUTogether
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/_pos9aJXU8E
Student Affairs & SAI services are remote working AND
available to assist you!
Call 724-938-4439 and leave a voice mail
- AVI Dining, Hospitality & Vending Services
- Cal Card Services
- Campus Ministry
- Center for Volunteer Programs and Service Learning
- Commuter and Non-Traditional Student Services
- Conference Services & Convocation Center, Summer Camps
- Follett Student Bookstore
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- LGBTQA+ Support Services
- Multicultural and Diversity Education Center
- Natali Student Center
- Office for Students with Disabilities
- PSECU Financial Services
- Recreational Services: Herron Fitness Center, Indoor & Outdoor Recreation, Intramurals & Group Fitness, Sports Clubs
- Student Association, Inc./SAI Farm/Clubs & Organizations
- Student Activities, Programming & Leadership
- Student Media Services: Multimedia Access Center (Mac Lab), CUTV, WCAL Radio, Cal Times Newspaper
- T.R.A.I.T. (University Threat Assessment Coordination)
- University Housing & Residence Life (Campus Residence Halls & Vulcan Village)
- Vice President’s Office: Class Excuses, Administrative/Medical Withdrawals, Student Conduct, Student Liaison Services & more!
- Wellness Center: Alcohol & Other Drug Education, Counseling Center, End Violence Center, Health & Wellness Education, Student Health Center, Student Wellness Support Services, The PARC (Alcohol & Drug Recovery Center)
- Women’s Center
Student Life, Student Support, Student Leadership, Student Success -- STUDENTS FIRST!