Job Description: To assist the academic counselors in executing duties and responsibilities of the scheduling center. Duties may include, but are not limited to: greeting students as they enter the scheduling center, assisting with student check-in, answering student phone calls, answering general scheduling questions, and other general office duties as directed.
· Responsible independent work habits
· Dependable, trustworthy and mature
· Positive personality/attitude
· Good communication skills
· Able to follow directions
Contact: Amanda Rbaibi at 724-938-5646 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested.