The Office of Educational Field Experiences in the COEHS is seeking a Graduate Assistant for the Fall 2013 semester.
Qualifications and Job Skills required:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher
· Professional attitude
· Exceptional organization and time management skills
· Communication and phone skills
· Complete tasks unsupervised
· Working knowledge of various forms and stages of College Education (will train on specialty items)
· Create and maintain data bases in Excel
· Create spreadsheets with data extracted from database
· Analyze and extract data to be used in reports for accreditation, ordering purposes, event set up & other miscellaneous.
· Assist students in various stages of education.
· Follow professional office procedures and guidelines in personal, phone and email interactions.
Graduate Student must be enrolled full time (9 credits).
Schedule consists of 20 hours per week / 300 hours per semester mainly within the hours of 8-4. Specific days and times are negotiable.
Submit a current resume to Debbie Grubb via email email@example.com
Please put GA Position in Subject line.