Current AnnouncementsFROM: Prof. Ryan L. Sittler RE: Two (2) Graduate Assistant Positions Available Fall 2013 @ Manderino Library
Sent: 8/1/2013 3:15:48 PM
Two (2) Full-Time Graduate Assistant needed to aid in a variety of library-related activities for Fall 2013 - Spring 2014. Prior experience is not necessary. Position works directly with the librarians and could include assistance with any of the following responsibilities depending on individual skill sets:
· Investigating collection development opportunities
· Digitization Projects (assisting with scanning, organizing content, archiving content)
· Library event promotion (e.g., gaming event, library workshops)
· Help with the library newsletter and Facebook page
· Online media production
· Assistance with basic instructional design / information literacy class preparation
· Assistance at specific service points in conjunction with faculty
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Commitment to professionalism
· Good sense of humor
· Willingness to learn and try new things
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to complete tasks when unsupervised
20 hours per week / 300 hours per semester. Specific days and times are negotiable.
Please email a cover letter, resume/CV, and names of three references (with contact information) to Professor Sittler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your major and why you are interested in this position. Feel free to email with any questions. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Interviews will take place in August 2013. Open until filled. Previous applicants are encouraged to resubmit materials.