Current AnnouncementsFROM: Cynthia Young RE: Graduate Assistantship-Student Retention/Family Portal-Fall 2013
Sent: 8/16/2013 8:27:43 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Graduate Assistantship Available for Fall 2013
Office of Student Retention and Success Parent/Family Portal
All interested applicants must be accepted into a graduate program of study and registered for a minimum of 9 graduate credits per semester. Position requires 20 hours per week.
Strong candidates must have:
• Proficiency in Apple/Mac applications
• Experience or interest in working with web-editing software
• Database management skills and working knowledge of Excel
• Interest in newsletter development, InDesign experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Interest in counseling students toward graduating in four years
For consideration, please submit your resume and references to Cynthia Young, Parent/Family Portal Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.