Current AnnouncementsFROM: Career Services RE: Employable YOU! Career Week Sept 30-Oct 4
Sent: 9/19/2013 3:29:46 PM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
Make sure you are ready to put your best foot forward at the Career Fair by attending these workshops and events!
Monday, September 30 – (Live Webinar @ 5:00 pm )
How to Rock a Job Fair
· Tune in to this webinar and you'll learn the top tips on what you can do to catch the attention of potential employers at the Career Fair from Jamie Timms, Recruiting Talent Acquisition Manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
Tuesday, October 1 – 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Natali Student Center
Is This SUITable?
· What are you planning to wear to the CALU Fall Career Fair? Stop by our table in Natali and we'll show you some duds that will make the best impression at the Career Fair.
Wednesday, October 2 - 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.- Natali Student Center
· Need a quick resume review or some tips to get started? Bring your resume and your questions and stop by our table in Natali!
Thursday, October 3 - 11:00 a.m. - Eberly 110
How to Make the Most of a Job Fair
· Ashley Weiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist at PLS Logistics will meet with students interested in hearing how they can best prepare for and present themselves at the Fall Career Fair, and provide tips for following up after the fair.
Friday, October 4 - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.- Eberly 230 (Career Services)
Just in Time Job Fair Prep!
· Have some last minute quick questions before the Fall Career Fair or other upcoming job fairs? Stop by Career Services for some tips and answers to your questions