Current AnnouncementsFROM: Pam DelVerne RE: OrgSync Tiny Tutorials & Workshop Reminder
Sent: 10/29/2013 9:56:12 AM
To: Students, Faculty, Staff
OrgSync Tiny Tutorial #7
How to enable text message notifications on OrgSync
- Log in to OrgSync at sai.orgsync.com
- Hover over the gear icon on your personal toolbar (far right), then click Manage Account
- Add your mobile number and provider to your OrgSync account, then click Submit
- Click the Notification Settings tab and enable Allow organizations to send me SMS text messages, then click Submit
- Click the Privacy Settings tab and click Hide my cell phone (if you want), then click Submit
Don't forget about our Tuesday workshop series! This Tuesday, October 29, we meet from 11:00 a.m. - noon in the Mac Lab for "Get Up to Speed with OrgSync: An Overview".
OrgSync is a new way to connect and get involved on campus. Explore events, activities and volunteer opportunities; join student organizations and communicate with other Cal U students. Memberships and activities tracked in OrgSync will appear on your official Cal U Activities Transcript.
OrgSync allows clubs to track spending, manage events, hold elections, manage memberships, message members, and much more. Advisors will be the first administrator for every club, then additional administrators can be assigned--for instance, the club president.
Log in at http://sai.orgsync.com using your Cal U email username and password to get started.
For more information about OrgSync, contact Pam DelVerne at 724-938-5973, or by email at email@example.com.
OrgSync is a free service offered by the Student Association, Inc. and Student Affairs.