Online Nursing Degree Programs at Cal U
Whether you wish to advance within the nursing profession or earn a specialized MSN or MBA degree, California University of Pennsylvania offers a degree program that can help you reach your goals.
Or begin your career by becoming a registered nurse through one of Cal U's educational partners. Your credits will transfer easily to California University's RN-to-BSN (Bachelor of Nursing) degree program.
Learn more about the nursing program that's right for you.
For registered nurses with a diploma or associate degree:
For nurses seeking a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree:
- MSN in Nursing Administration and Leadership (30 credits)
- MSN in Nursing Education (36 credits)
- MSN-MBA dual degree (54 credits)
For nurses with an MSN in Nursing Administration:
For nurses seeking a post-master's certificate:
For individuals who want to become registered nurses:
Become an RN through one of our educational partnership programs and your credits will transfer easily to Cal U's RN-to-BSN program.
- Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC)
- CCAC's Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program at California University
- Ohio Valley Hospital School of Nursing (OVHSON)
- Washington Health System School of Nursing
California University of Pennsylvania also has articulation (credit transfer) agreements with these schools:
- UPMS Schools of Nursing: