Government Agency Coordination Office - PTAC
The Government Agency Coordination Office (GACO) is a Procurement Technical Assistance Center based at PennWest California, with satellite offices in Pittsburgh and at Slippery Rock University.
Follow us on social media
GACO serves businesses in these Pennsylvania counties:
- Allegheny County
- Beaver County
- Butler County
- Greene County
- Washington County
Since 1985, the office has helped companies to obtain more than $4.4 billion in contracts.
GACO's services to the region's business community include:
- One-on-one counseling on government procurement policies.
- Identifying codes for federal government contracting.
- Notifying companies of bid opportunities.
- Assisting with government registrations.
- Advising on subcontracting opportunities and contracts.
- Advising on bid preparation.
- Conducting seminars and webinars on government contracting.
- Hosting procurement fairs for face-to-face marketing.
- Notifying businesses of subcontracting opportunities – Bid Opportunity Board | Slippery Rock University (sru.edu)
Business Matchmaker - Tri-State PTAC Mega-MatchMaker
December 6 - December 7, 2022
Become a GACO Client
Businesses interested in GACO services must complete this client application. You may choose the office location that is most convenient for you.
PennWest California Office
250 University Avenue
California, PA 15419-1394
Kate Lacey Glodek, Director
Tracy Julian, Contracting Coordinator
700 River Avenue, Suite 220
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Dr. Pricilla A. Robertson, Manager
Slippery Rock University Office
Slippery Rock University of PA
006 Eisenberg Classroom Building
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Renee Decker, Manager
View GACO Resources
Find useful links and publications on federal, state and local resources, e-business reference sources, resources for veteran-owned businesses, business codes, certifications and self-certifications, and more.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense.
Please give the Defense Logistics Agency your feedback on our GACO/GCAC PTAC’s performance at https://www.dla.mil/SmallBusiness/PTAPFeedback
Also funded through a grant from the Allegheny Foundation.