Robotics Engineering Technology
Learn to design, construct and program robotic systems at Cal U.
California University of Pennsylvania's robotics engineering technology program will introduce you to mechatronic systems with an emphasis on automation and mobile robotics. This interdisciplinary associate degree program combines the fields of computer science, computer engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering.
Through hands-on laboratory classes and sound theoretical coursework, this two-year professional undergraduate program will prepare you for an innovative career as a roboticist.
Master in-demand robotics job skills.
- Engineer design processes and apply robotic systems to solve technical problems.
- Utilize design software tools such as 3D computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Learn to apply the equipment and tools used in manufacturing and automation.
- Troubleshoot and repair robotic components and systems.
- Program, interface and integrate PLCS (programmable logic controllers).