About the Legal Studies Concentration
Pursue in-depth study of the law and legal issues.
Get a strong start for a career in law or in professions related to legal studies with the 100% online bachelor of jurisprudence at PennWest California. In this comprehensive undergraduate program of study, expert faculty and an in-depth curriculum present a wide range of legal topics, including legal reasoning, legal research and writing, litigation, estates and trusts, real estate, business, ethics, and multiple practice areas of law.
The online bachelor's degree in jurisprudence equips successful graduates with broad knowledge and valuable skills, including readiness to:
- Interpret and analyze legal materials such as case law and statutory materials.
- Conduct legal research on diverse topics in the law.
- Evaluate and critique the laws of crimes and the concept of criminal responsibility.
- Identify and predict how law and legislation influence the community.
Build specialized skills for in-demand careers.
The legal studies concentration in PennWest California's bachelor's degree in jurisprudence prepares you for many career options:
- Paralegal, court support personnel or law enforcement professional.
- Future study in law school.
- Work in real estate and business.
The program of study in jurisprudence helps to shape your organizational skills and analytical abilities to support future career success in any profession you choose.