The Office of Payroll Services is responsible for processing the University payroll, ensuring timely and accurate payments to our employees and students. The office ensures that payments are made in compliance with state, local and federal tax guidelines, contract agreements and University policies.
The office is located in Room 415, Dixon Hall.
Hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Change of Address and Emergency Contact
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Compensation
- Form I-9 Instructions
- Individual Expense
- Pay Option
- Permanent Faculty New Hire
- Staff New Hire
- Student Mandatory Instructions to Read
- Student New Hire Forms
- Timekeeper Pay Processing Schedule
- Temporary Faculty New Hire
Contact the office:
About staff payroll: 724-938-4426
Contact the staff:
James P. Ahearn
Patricia A. Luce-Show