What you'll need to register for parking

Site Search


What you'll need to register for parking

In order to register, you will have to provide the following:

  • Driver's License number
  • Vehicle year
  • License plate number
  • Those who have a handicapped placard will need the number on that placard.
  • One of the following:
    • Employee ID number, found at the top of your pay stub or, if you use Employee Self-Service (ESS), you will find your employee ID by accessing your online pay stub
    • Student ID (CWID)
    • If you are an employee of one of the University's affiliates (SAI or Foundation for Cal U) or work for a vendor who provides contracted services for Cal U (PSECU credit union, Follett bookstore, AVI foodservice), you will receive a number from your supervisor.  That number should be used in place of the employee ID or CWID.  Keep this number, which also will be used for registration.
  • Email address (Cal U email address preferred).

Parking at Cal U

Get Adobe Flash player

Contact Us

Office of Parking and Transportation
Manderino Library
M-F 8 a.m.-4 p.m.



More Information

Manage Parking Accounts

Parking Options/Rates






Any duplication or alteration of a parking permit may result in suspension of parking privileges on campus.

Permits are not to be shared, transferred, or sold to another sibling or student. Each permit is assigned and registered to only one person and all citations and responsibilities are with the assigned person with the permit. 

Transferring or selling a permit without proper registration with the Department of Parking & Transportation is prohibited and considered an invalid permit.