California University of Pennsylvania is dedicated to the ideals of justice, fairness and equal opportunity for all. We value a community where people demonstrate mutual respect and appreciation; as a result, we do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, retaliation, sexual misconduct, etc. in any form.
These policies explain your rights and how to file a complaint, etc.
- Campus EEEO Policy: Policy Statements and Compliance Procedures on Equal Education and Employment Opportunity and Social Equity.
- Gender-Based/Sexual Misconduct (Title IX) Policy.
- Preferred First Name Policy: Read Cal U's Preferred First Name Policy and download the Preferred First Name Request Form.
Housed in the Office of Human Resources, the Speical Assistant for EEEO / Title IX Coordinator assists all members of the campus community to resolve concerns and complaints about Equal Opportunity, Sexual Harrassment and other forms of discrimination.
You may file a complaint:
- Online, by contacting the Special Assistant for EEEO and Title IX Coordinator
724-938-5425, or by visiting Dixon Hall 408
(Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- By email; contact the office at email@example.com.
Protection of Minors on Campus Policy
Cal U's Protection of Minors on Campus Policy:
The purpose of this policy is to promote the safety and security of children who participate in programs sponsored by California University of Pennsylvania (Cal U) or held on University-owned property by non-University organizations.
Consensual Relationship Policy
Cal U's Consensual Relationship Policy:
This policy applies only to a romantic/sexual relationship between an employee and a student or an employee and another employee.