ACCEPTED STUDENTS: NEXT STEPS
Congratulations on your official acceptance to Cal U!
Use the checklist below to get the right start. It shows what you need to do before beginning your Cal U classes.
If you need more help, use the live chat box on this page or contact Cal U's Office of Military and Veterans Affairs:
Email: Robert Prah, director, email@example.com
Take Important First Steps
- Set up your campus email account using the Campus Wide ID number (CWID) from your acceptance letter.
- Log in to Vulcan Information Portal (VIP).
- If you are interested in University housing, finalize your housing and meal plan in VIP.
Send in Key Documents
- Complete your FAFSA.
- Submit your final transcripts to either:
* For a free transcript evaluation of transfer credits, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your military verification documents to either:
* More information acceptable documents for verification can be found here.
- Submit your Medical Information Form.
Prepare for Your First Day of Classes
- If you are an undergraduate, plan to attend New Student Orientation, where you'll confirm your schedule and receive all the information, resources, and tools you'll need for a successful transition to college life.
- If you are a graduate student, register for classes by contacting Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or by calling 732-938-4187.
- Settle your bill balance or set up a payment plan in VIP.
Start Your Cal U Journey
- Familiarize yourself with Cal U's military and veteran support services.
- Share your news. Show your pride!
Post. Snap. Tweet. #caluaccepted