ROI for an MBA
You’re ready to invest time, money and effort into earning your Master of Business Administration at California University of Pennsylvania. But before you take this important step, you’ve got an important question: What will be the return on my investment (ROI) in an MBA degree?
At Cal U, we’re especially attuned to providing every MBA student with not only an excellent education but also great value for your educational investment. If you choose to pursue your MBA degree program at Cal U, you’ll gain these immediate advantages with a curriculum that’s designed to:
- Provide a well-rounded business education that focuses on quantitative and technology tools to make you job-ready to compete in our global economy.
- Meet the need to easily fit coursework around your busy professional schedule: Complete your online MBA degree full time in as little as 12 months.
- Train you for strong career opportunities here in Pennsylvania and across the nation, and access to top MBA salaries.
Armed with your Cal U MBA, you’ll immediately be ready to increase your earning potential in the state of Pennsylvania. Compare these average salaries:
- $51,237 (associate degree in business).
- $59,024 (bachelor’s degree in business).
- $86,349 (MBA).
Payscale.com reports the following median salaries for MBA graduates:
- Financial Analyst - $61,938
- Senior Financial Analyst - $79,435
- Chief Financial Officer - $142,419
- Operations Manager - $75,599
- Marketing Director - $110,239
- Human Resources Manager - $67,688
In the Pittsburgh area, for instance, your MBA will give you a career advantage when seeking positions in manufacturing, business and financial services, including opportunities with the city’s six Fortune 500 companies.
As a state-owned university, Cal U offers a reasonable cost per credit-hour: $500 (in-state rate) and $750 (out of state). By comparison, the per-credit-hour cost at area private universities can be $930 or higher.
The cost of completing your MBA program is estimated at $17,388 at Cal U versus these institutions in Pennsylvania: Chatham ($32,508); Wilkes ($34,554); Duquesne ($45,324); and Penn State ($50,872).
Your investment in our MBA program is both cost-effective and results-focused.
- Achieve your goal quickly: Our 100%online graduate MBA degree program can be completed full time in one year or part time in 24 months.
- Gain the attention of future employers: Cal U’s graduate MBA program is nationally recognized among the best online programs in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by S. News & World Report.
- Get ahead at Cal U and do it cost effectively. Online MBA students in Cal U’s Global Online program do not pay fees for on-campus services, and many pay a reduced, competitive, out-of-state tuition rate. Our online MBA programs offer affordable ways to pursue a graduate degree.
Cal U graduate students are eligible for graduate-level federal loans totaling $20,500 per year.
Cal U’s Military Tuition Discount – available to military members, veterans and their eligible dependent – applies to 100% online MBA programs. Under the Military Tuition Discount, eligible online MBA students pay $399 per credit, or 90% of the in-state rate, no matter where they reside. This is a savings of more than $300 per credit for out-of-state residents.
More Cal U Advantages
Learn while you earn. Cal U gives you the opportunity to start — and finish — your degree 100% online, so you can continue working and fulfilling other responsibilities in your life. You can focus on getting ahead by pursuing your MBA, while you’re still working and earning.
While you’re still at your job, you can count on getting MBA course content in easy-to-use ways to complete your learning, while interacting fully with professors and classmates and forming a valuable network of professional peers.
Deepen your expertise. When you invest in a Cal U MBA, you’ll develop a well-rounded business foundation that makes you job-ready to compete effectively in our global economy. Plus, you have the opportunity to build a specialization that will help you stand out even more in today’s competitive workplace.
MBA students can choose from three concentrations: business analytics, healthcare management and entrepreneurship.
- Business analytics: More data means more jobs, so you can choose an MBA concentration in business analytics. MBA students who specialize in business analytics explore trends in information technology and learn how to transform data into meaningful tools to drive business strategies.
- The healthcare management MBA concentration provides the necessary tools and skills for students who want to pursue careers in a variety of healthcare settings.
- The entrepreneurship concentration helps students develop business fundamentals to transform start-up ideas into results-focused enterprises.
Double your degree. Cal U offers dual degrees to educate today's nurse leaders: This means you can choose the MSN-MBA dual degree or the MBA-Nursing Administration and Leadership degree. Both are 100% online programs. You can earn two degrees in less time – and for less money.
Why delay? Get the maximum ROI for your MBA at Cal U. Apply now!
Top 10 Reasons
Earn an MBA at Cal U
Learn how an affordable and accessible Cal U graduate degree in business administration qualifies you for exciting jobs, increased earnings and a solid career path.
Benefits of Getting a Dual Degree
MBA-MSN and MBA-Nursing
Nurse professionals can study business issues critical to medical settings to prepare for leadership in a complex healthcare environment.
MBA: The Path to Promotion
Boost your earnings
Gain a well-rounded business education that makes you job-ready to compete effectively and excel professionally in our global economy.
Why Earn Your MBA Online?
Fits with your life
With your 100% online MBA at Cal U, you can keep working and earning, while managing other aspects of your life. We make it possible to learn anywhere, anytime.